wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-markup] Groups - WSRP-Markup SC Telecon added

More apologies. I must have misremembered Andre's holiday, and
thought it was for the next mtg, when it must have been today. I also
seem to have misplaced my notes from the last meeting, so I can't
double check that. In any event, I posted the list on my liaison
efforts to date, and I haven't heard back yet.

Regards,
Rex