wsrp-markup message

Subject: Re: WSRP Portal/Portlet Scenarios for VXML

Thank you, Max,

It occurs to me that there are a couple of items I neglected to
mention because I was concentrating on the details of the use-case
scenarios.

First, our subcommittee has preliminarily concluded that using the
subdialog feature of VXML as the portlet and the overall dialog as
the portal is the most logical option that we see.

Second, it would make somewhat more sense if the functionality of the
portal/portlet structure is contained in the VXML spec rather than as
a subspecification within WSRP per se. However, our primary aim is to
include VXML rules within our next specification, WSRPv1.1 which we
are projecting to finish in 2004, so that could become a coordination
matter on which we may need to consult with your working group.

Thanks,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks