wsrp-markup message

Subject: Anyone using Tabs?

Hi Folks,

I anyone in this group using Tabs and could I get a url or a sample, if so?

We never got around to really discussing Tabs much. I was going to
include it as a recommendation since what discussion we had concluded
that it was a good idea. However, there are some issues with that
since IE doesn't support it. It is apparently going to be part of
Longhorn's XAML, but for now it is only found in Mozilla's XUL. There
are any number of workarounds to construct it.

We have Noah's portlet proposal, much of which is now in the spec,
but he did not implement it as an actual window, either using the
Mozilla "box-widget methods" or a new window the size of a portlet or
an updated portlet (new markup).

We have asked several times for input on CSS classes being used by
members but we haven't asked specifically if Tabs were being used. We
also have not heard back on markup issues in general, so we also
don't have much to add. The specialized areas like cHTML have not
been addressed, and my thinking is that if it isn't an issue being
brought up, we should let it go. That leaves us with very little but
Tabs to add.

There is a wsrp-primer meeting today, so you all might want to join
in so we can have a quick word or two about it.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks