wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [wsrp-pfb] [wsrp-uddi] first conference call

Sorry if you get this more than once.  Not sure if everyone realizes that
wsrp-pfb is the subgroup mailing list for WSRP-UDDI.

Given the fact that we'll be busy with 1.0 issue review for the next couple
of weeks, why don't we hold off a bit longer on the first teleconference.
Tentatively plan the first call for Tuesday, 10 March. 9am Pacific / 12 noon
Eastern / 6pm Europe Central:

Same conference details as in use now for the TC weekly call.

Thanks,
Alan