wsrp-pfb message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - Publish/Find/Bind teleconference added

Title: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - Publish/Find/Bind teleconference added

As ground work for pfb, I wanted to look into a *minimal* level of support for publishing WSRP in UDDI.

The results of my experiment are "discoverable" at http://test.uddi.microsoft.com (search for business / provider "CTXS test" and dig into the "testIBMportlet" service (ask me for help if you also find the "Search" UI a bit unintuitive).

This service has one binding with an access point that references the IBM test producer's wsdl doc (http://wsrp.dyndns.org:8080/wsrp/wsdl/ibm_wsrp_service.wsdl) and has a single instance info tModel called "WSRP" (this should be named WSRP1.0, but it's going to be a registry private name & key for UDDI 2.0 in any case).

The attached XML doc (uddi-example.xml) directs our client to retrieve the above wsdl doc and introspects it for WSRP factors/ports (looks for named business/service; verifies tModel key; uses access point URL; analyses wsdl).

Our client then does a getServiceDescription(), registers etc as required, and, by convention, uses the UDDI service name for the public offered portlet handle to get the portlet description.

What do people think?

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Alan.Kropp@vignette.com [mailto:Alan.Kropp@vignette.com]
Sent: 04 June 2003 23:51
To: wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org

Publish/Find/Bind teleconference has been added by Alan Kropp (Alan.Kropp@vignette.com).

Event description:
USA Toll Free Number: 877-718-0936
USA Toll Number: +1-712-923-6878 (outside US)
PASSCODE: 402957

Agenda:
tbd

Date:  Tuesday, 15 July 2003
Time:  09:00am - 10:00am Pacific Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/event.php?event_id=2259

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-pfb/members/leave_workgroup.php

uddi-example.xml