wsrp-pfb message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - wsrpbusinessscenario_uddi1.doc uploaded

Title: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - wsrpbusinessscenario_uddi1.doc uploaded

Just a quick question, Alan.

The minimal requirements state both:

        - Binding information (including access endpoint)
        - URL to service-specific WSDL

Do we need both?

The service-specific WSDL would already contains the endpoints. And Binding info is to unspecific ...

I would rather say:

        - Interface and protocol description
        - Access endpoint(s)

then we can discuss how that is to be split between UDDI and WSDL.

As you know, I think minimally we just need a URL for a service WSDL, as we have already standardized how such a WSDL doc is used to bind a consumer to a producer.

regards,
Andre