wsrp-pfb message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - wsrpbusinessscenario_uddi1.doc uploaded

Title: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - wsrpbusinessscenario_uddi1.doc uploaded

At a minimum, each service needs a (single) binding template and that would contain the URL of the WSDL (service) doc. [See examples in test.uddi.microsoft.com under business "CTXS test".]

We may add more binding and other descriptive info, I was just separating out the service interface from the service location info (avoiding the somewhat overloaded "binding" and "wsdl" terms).

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Kropp, Alan [mailto:Alan.Kropp@vignette.com]
Sent: 17 July 2003 16:28
To: 'Andre Kramer '; 'wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org '

Interesting point.  I'm assuming that our service entity would contain a
full bindingTemplate (which includes either an URL access point, or a
reference to some other bindingTemplate).

Are you suggesting all the service would need to point to is its service
URL, and we wouldn't need bindingTemplates?

Alan