wsrp-pfb message

Subject: UDDI and ebXML Registries: Three-Tier Vision

All,

Per our call today, here is the URL to my August 2003 ebXML Forum
article on interaction and interoperability between UDDI and ebXML
Registry, "UDDI and ebXML Registries: Three-Tier Vision":

http://www.ebxmlforum.org/articles/ebFor_20030824.html

This article builds on my April 2003 WebServices.org article "UDDI and
ebXML Registry: A Co-Existence Paradigm", which I reference at the
beginning of the article.

Enjoy!
Joe
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano