wsrp-pfb message

Subject: Fw: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-02.doc uploaded

oops forgot to forward the attachment in my previous mail.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM on 01/15/2004 05:58 PM -----
|         |           Andre Kramer     |
|         |           <andre.kramer@eu.|
|         |           citrix.com>      |
|         |           01/15/2004 05:22 |
  |       To:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, "'Alan.Kropp@vignette.com'" <Alan.Kropp@vignette.com>                                           |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  FW: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Groups - wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-02.doc uploaded                                                               |

Did you see this email from this morning? It did not seem to make it to the
email list.