wsrp-pfb message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-pfb] [UDDI#2] Portlet&Producer businessServices same business Entity?

Title: RE: [wsrp-pfb] [UDDI#2] Portlet&Producer businessServices same business Entity?

I think this would lead to a producer wsdl service to be published more than once (duplicating information). Think of a WSRP hosting service "Portal Application Services Provider, Inc." hosting "Win-A-Lot"'s Portlet and "SelfEducate"'s Portlets.

Win-A-Lot and SelfEducate would need to publish a producer service reference for the same producer service "Portal Application Service Provider, Inc.", which is not even part of their business, if we required a producer service reference to be intra-business only (and we have no way to enforce this MUST in UDDI).

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: 19 January 2004 09:44
To: wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp-pfb] [UDDI#2] Portlet&Producer businessServices same
business Entity?

We haven't spoken it out, yet.

Do we require Portlet businessServices to be published under the same
businessEntity as the Producer businessService?
I think logically we shold require this, i.e. state MUST in the tech note.

This would also support Andre's comment on the "default prodcuer reference"
if we want to introduce it.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob