wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [For ebXML] Re: [wsrp-pfb] [UDDI#3] use of UDDI's wsdl address tModel

In light of this discussion, I'd like to also clarify regarding ebXML
please:

Our Service Information Model optionally specifies the Web Services
access point in the "ServiceBinding" content model (see "accessURI"
attribute):

<element name="ServiceBinding" type="tns:ServiceBindingType" />
<complexType name="ServiceBindingType">
   <complexContent>
      <extension base="tns:RegistryObjectType">
         <sequence>
	    <element ref="tns:SpecificationLink" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded" />
	 </sequence>
         <attribute name="service" use="optional" type="IDREF" />
         <attribute name="accessURI" use="optional" type="anyURI" />
         <attribute name="targetBinding" use="optional" type="IDREF" />
      </extension>
  </complexContent>
</complexType>

Should we defer to the WSDL SOAP binding to provide the access point in
all cases? (the "location" attribute of the “soap:address” element), and
therefore never specify the "accessURI" attribute? In cases where both
are specified, our TN on "Registering Web Services in an ebXML Registry"
leaves it as an implementation issue as to which address takes
precedence (accessURI or WSDL SOAP binding) when they are different.

Thanks,
Joe