wsrp-pfb message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-pfb] UDDI tech note draft-08

Attached are my comments and suggested changes. Almost entirely typos and grammar. This work is looking quite good, gentlemen!

Rich

Richard Jacob <richard.jacob@de.ibm.com>

07/08/2004 11:03 AM

wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[wsrp-pfb] UDDI tech note draft-08

Hi all,

I just post these to the list for now for a final SC review.
As discussed please review the TN and let me know of intended changes.
I espacially added the appendix A-E, added clarification on Portlet
publishing (tModelKey redundancy in case of UDDI V3, Producer service
reference) and revised the suggested editorial changes.
Would be great if you could finish your review by end of monday (no matter
what timezone :-) ).
After that we can enter TC review.

(See attached file: wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.doc)(See attached file:
wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.pdf)

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

       Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.comTo unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-pfb/members/leave_workgroup.php.

wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.doc

wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.pdf

wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-draft-08.doc