wsrp-pfb message

Subject: [UDDI CR#1]: name spelling correction

Hi all,

since we change to CR mode since the public review, here goes the first.
I guess there won't be any objections :-)

page: 42
lines: 11
Resolution: Change to correct spelling "Najmi".

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM on 10/22/2004 11:46 AM -----

             Farrukh Najmi
             <Farrukh.Najmi@Su
             n.COM>                                                     To
                                       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
             10/02/2004 12:25                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Request for correction

Hi Richard,

Congratulations on the publishing of the UDDI TN. Thanks for listing my
name in the contributors list. My last name is spelled "Najmi". Current
version has a typo "Namji". I would be grateful if you can correct it in
the next version. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh