wsrp-pfb message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-pfb] Reference to UDDI, ebXML, Abstract PFB Model tech notes in2.0 spec draft?

These have been held up pending an update to the OASIS artifact naming guidelines as these impact URNs. Hopefully we will be able to move forward in the next month or so, but it does raise an interesting question about when the work to update these to v2 should start. Hopefully we can publicize the v1 versions while v2 is going through the standardization process. It would be nice to release the v2 versions quite close to the approval of v2 as a standard.

Rich

"Andre Kramer" <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

07/07/05 12:18 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
[wsrp-pfb] Reference to UDDI, ebXML, Abstract PFB Model tech notes in 2.0 spec draft?

Since we did not exactly over achieve publicising the registry tech notes via the OASIS Web pages, should we add references to the tech notes and state that it’s backwards compatible (or the tech notes are forward compatible if one prefers)? What do you think?

Regards,
Andre