wsrp-pfb message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-pfb] Reference to UDDI, ebXML, Abstract PFB Model tech notes in2.0 spec draft?

Yes, I think the only addition we need is to add a new V2 WSDL Binding
tModel and add allow the Producer add a new Binding Template referring to
that tModel.
That way the Producer can indicate to support V2 (probably besides V1).
Additionally we can discuss how to enhance the model and propagate the
features. Categorization seems to fit here well.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Team Lead & Technical Lead
WSRP Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             "Andre Kramer"
             <andre.kramer@eu.
             citrix.com>                                                To
                                       "Rich Thompson"
             07/08/2005 10:57          <richt2@us.ibm.com>,
             AM                        <wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [wsrp-pfb] Reference to UDDI,
                                       ebXML, Abstract PFB Model tech
                                       notes in 2.0 spec draft?

My preference would be to make use of the built in forward compatibility to
use the existing tech notes with the new spec by just following the
versioning patterns used in naming (1_0 change to 2_0 tModels etc). Then to
re-visit broadening or enhancing publish / find / bind support for new 2.0
features (e.g. events, resources etc) for a “v2” of the tech notes.

Regards,
Andre