wsrp-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-primer] Groups - wsrp-primer-1.0-draft-0.4.doc uploaded

Hi guys,

I am attaching my suggested edit of Alan's document. I did not want
to upload it since I would prefer to have only official drafts on the
web page since I have run into confusion on other TC and SC lists
when members uploaded their suggested edits. Just so you know, my
usual convention for differentiating these suggested edits is to
append .RexEdit to the end of the file name before the .doc suffix,
but Eduora 6 on my G4 Mac, in which I conduct my email and office
work, seems to add codes to files of more than 20 characters when I
attach them, which explains the filename of the attached file.

Regardless, I have been thinking along the lines of suggesting that I
proofread and edit the primer as I have done with this sample. All
changes would, of course, be subject to approval. I have been doing a
lot of writing lately, and I'm starting to get published more than I
intended, so I am also getting a lot more practice than I usually
care to with writing. However, it seems like I might as well put it
to use.

Talk to you soon, about two hours,
Rex

--