wsrp-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-primer] Re: [wsrp-markup] Re: [wsrp-primer] A consistentuse-case for primer

Rich/Rex,

Could we hold on a bit so that the drafts can continue? For the parts
I'm writing, I'm constantly referring to the scenario (here is what the
consumer/producer is trying to do, and here is the message and so on),
and it would be convenient to wait till we've a better picture for the
flow and not change anything for now.

Regards,

Subbu