wsrp-primer message

Subject: Can we get our samples going?

Hi Folks,

While it might seem fairly simple, I don't want to start a specific
description of our generic tutorial samples of P-Inc-and-C-Inc.'s
Markup until I get it from Subbu based on his scenario and the
previous descriptions of the messages and process. As simple as it
will be, it is still specific enough that I don't want to spend time
adjusting the css classes and the base stylesheet, the size of the
portlet, the specifics of the signatures in the messages, etc, and
the urls as well and I don't think it would be wise to include
references to it in my presentation in DC Dec. 9 with those samples
missing--we really need to have the output as well as message and
markup coding. So, if there is any way Subbu could get at least a
first pass at this to us, I would deeply appreciate it.

Andre has given me the xsl and xml files for a .Net, WS-I tracelog
and I am attaching those files because I would like to use them in an
appendix, or something like them based on the actual samples we use.
Rich has also asked Richard to send along another set of log files so
that a developer can look at our messages and then check an actual
sample from Interop/Conformance testing.

Also, we haven't really started the actual tutorial and I need to
follow the style of description and the order of presentation that
Subbu establishes for the series that will carry through the primer.

Ciao,
Rex

P.S. I want to work on the Markup Interface section while I am also
working on the Portal Demo and the presentation in which it occurs
this weekend. Since they all work together, it sorta makes sense to
me to work this way.
--
Rex Brooks
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com