wsrp-primer message

Subject: What Meeting?

Hi Guys,

I called in to the meeting number shortly after 8:00 am Pacific Time
just in case there was an error in the  Kavi listing on the webpage,
but I got a message saying the number was not operating at that time,
so I assumed that the listed time of 9:00 am to 10:00 am was correct
and tried that just now, but I got a message saying the meeting had
ended. So I am confused. Can someone inform me as to what if anything
was decided if there was a meeting.

Ciao,
Rex
--