wsrp-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-primer] Groups - wsrp-primer-1.0-draft-0.42.doc uploaded

Rex,

As I was about to update the messages with realistic markup, I realized
that the Markup section does not include the following:

a. initCookie, its intent
b. Session life cycle and releaseSessions
c. Descriptions of various elements in getMarkup/pbia requests and response.
d. Markup rewriting, and some introduction to templates.

Are these topics in your list?

I was going to create a simple page that includes a simple href, an
image, and a form, so that this section can talk about markup rewriting,
interactions, and resources.

However, I don't feel comfortable adding just the markup since it still
leaves some holes in this section. What is your intent?

I have just uploaded a cleaner version of the current draft (this
includes clean up of service description, registration and portlet
management sections).

Regards,

Subbu