wsrp-primer message

Subject: Suggestions

Hi Subbu,

It occurred to me that there might be a way we can move our work
forward a bit quicker if you are waiting until you have everything
assembled and entered into the primer document you are working on. It
occurred to me that you might be able to get the messages for the
items you think should be in the Markup section to me rather than
hold off until you have the rendered markup to go with it.

If you can get me the messages for the MarkupResponse,
performBlockingInteraction(), the initCookie(), the releaseSessions()
you want to cover, I can go ahead work on those.

I'm pretty sure you mean Consumer rewriting by prefixing the
namespace token with "wsrp_rewrite" rather than Markup rewriting. I
know it falls within Markup, and I don't disagree that its important
but I am a little afraid that it might either get lost in the Markup
Section when it is really a portlet management issue or else become
confusing. A clear example might help, but.... I don't know.

As for templates, I have the same problem I have for Consumer
rewriting. Hard to do simply without a clear example. Just mentioning
it and referring to the spec might be wiser.

However, I can certainly work on the sections with the messages I mentioned.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks