wsrp-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-primer] Groups - wsrp-primer-1.0-draft-0.42.doc uploaded

Hi Subbu, Alan,

I have a small problem with the messages. The "Rewritten  Markup"
starts somewhere in the middle of a message. If I could get the
complete getMarkupResponse, that is what I need at this point. I
think maybe you were trying to excerpt out the part that works with
the Form Submission - performBlockingInteractionRequest, but
regardless, I can probably fake it, which I will do if this gets to
you too late to send me the whole message.

I have some other logs I can search through. Hint: if you do a find
on "getMarkupResponse" in a log, that might make it easier to harvest
out of the rat's nest of strange indentations or other formatting.

Ciao,
Rex

At 8:54 AM -0700 2/19/04, Subbu Allamaraju wrote:
>Rex,
>
>Here are some realistic messages for action, resource, and render
>URLs. The messages also include nav/render state, form params etc. I
>captured these messages using one of our test portlets, and so, feel
>free to simplify the messages.
>
>Regards,
>
>Subbu

<snip>