wsrp-primer message

Subject: Update

Title: Update
Hi again,

I have a log portion I can use with the Rewritten Markup message excerpt as a place holder until we can get the whole thing put together correctly. It will still hold together, but we really do need to one example to follow through from start to finish. But for now, it's GTSD time, get this sucker done.

Ciao,
Rex

Hi Subbu, Alan,

I have a small problem with the messages. The "Rewritten  Markup" starts somewhere in the middle of a message. If I could get the complete getMarkupResponse, that is what I need at this point. I think maybe you were trying to excerpt out the part that works with the Form Submission - performBlockingInteractionRequest, but regardless, I can probably fake it, which I will do if this gets to you too late to send me the whole message.

I have some other logs I can search through. Hint: if you do a find on "getMarkupResponse" in a log, that might make it easier to harvest out of the rat's nest of strange indentations or other formatting.

Ciao,
Rex