wsrp-primer message

Subject: v0.45

Hi Guys,

I seriously underestimated how much work this was going to be, but
the basics are there, including initCookie and releaseSessions,
though I didn't have much effort left by the time I got to that. I
ended up mixing both the messages from the logs I have and those
Subbu sent, but since we are not supplying rendered portlet samples,
as much as I would like to, I took the path of least resistance.

I was just not able to verbalize the flow of the messages from Subbu
for the portfolioManager. Too many missing parts. I am pretty sure
the idea was to make it easier for me, but that's not how it worked
out. There was just too much explaining to do for the missing parts
of getMarkupResponse before getting to the markupString for Rewritten
Markup and trying to explain how strings get converted into
renderable markup for a form and following that through with how that
form applies to a performBlockingInteraction without a
performBlockingInteractionResponse. Since I had both of those in a
set in the logs I had, along with an initCookie, I used those samples
and only mentioned that the form message was an example of a markup
fragment. It may not be the best, but it was the best I could do.

We will probably have to get someone to take over from me, unless my
hand gets a whole lot better yesterday, and that doesn't look likely.
The only good part of that is that it ties into the VXML I need to do
for the Markup SC.

Last thing, I made so many changes it became impossible to sort out,
so I "accepted all changes" just to have a clean file for the next
round.

We can discuss this by email. I have the markup ppt to do next, so I
won't be much help from here until the meeting, but I will do what I
can.

Ciao,
Rex
--