wsrp-primer message

Subject: Update

Hi Folks,

I did make a bit of headway over the weekend, though not as much as I
would like. I seem to be having something like writer's block in
terms of trying to explain state management just enough to introduce
the concepts that the Portlet Management Interface goes into more
specific detail about, but I am still working on it. Also having a
bit of trouble explaining getMarkup(), performaBlockingInteraction()
and navigationalState without repeating myself confusingly since nav
state is carried in both.

I haven't gotten to the messages yet, and I would still prefer if we
could have the P inc. - C inc. example carry through without using a
different set of messages. Is there any chance of that Subbu? Is
there any way you could run the scenario through the WebLogic system
and harvest the logs? I think it would help to have a consistent
example all the way through. If not, we at least have something to
work with and we can make it connect better by deleting the excess
mime types and templates as well as correcting the IDs.

Hopefully I will get a chance to work on it again Friday or this weekend.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks