wsrp-primer message

Subject: Markup Interface Messages 12 and 13

Hi Guys,

While beating myself up on this section, I ran into the comments that
Messages 12 and 13 are incorrect, and since I picked these up, rather
than generating them myself, I could use some guidance and new
messages if possible. (This also gets back to the notion of having
the messages all deal with the P Inc. - C Inc. scenario, so we should
get that settled as soon as we can. However, simply removing extra
mime types and templates is not big deal.)

There is also a comment: "Need to clean up messages." I don't recall
what that refers to.

I have also generated a couple of questions about how deeply we get
into some issues, such as cookies and cloning, which I will collect
and send once I have managed to get through this iteration.

Also, having worked up an outline for an implementation guide for
CAP, I am realizing more and more that a lot of these issues really
need to be addressed by someone who is dealing with them day in and
day out, and I won't be doing that, although I will soon be directing
several such efforts, and I am coming around to the idea that we
should probably either re-examine how detailed we want to get in this
first version of the primer because, to some extent, as I go through
this, I begin needing to get into discussions that are actually
longer and more complex than the spec itself, which is not, IMHO, how
a primer should work.

So, we may actually want to establish an on-going developer's forum
to gather specific questions and address them in an on-going manner
once we get the primer itself out the door.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks