wsrp-primer message

Subject: Meeting tomorrow?

Hi Folks,

Are we having a teleconference meeting tomorrow. It is scheduled in
the Kavi system, but I don't recall seeing a notice with the call
info. It would probably be a good thing if Subbu gets the admin
privileges from Rich and update the meeting info.

I tend to have tunnel vision, so an agenda is also helpful.

Ciao,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks