wsrp-primer message

Subject: [Fwd: Use Profiles table]

Thanks. Forwardning to the group.
--- Begin Message ---
I broke this down to include the functional area, consumer level,
producer level, primer section, spec section, conformace statements
(assertions) and notes. If the assertions are too lengthy, I can just
change the assertions to an x for a conformance statement exists. I took
the assertions from the existing Use profile document- I hope that I did
not have to cross reference it with the conformance statements and
whether it was testable- I thought that would be beyond the primer
level.

I did not put it into the primer, first to review it, second for
formatting concerns, and third as I was unsure of how much of the
existing text to leave in. I think that at least the first paragraph
should remain.

On another note In section 3.1 of the primer, we have the example where
registration is not required- the consumer sends nil registration in the
request, but the producer sends back that registration is required along
with the description of all the portlets.

-Clinton

Use case table.doc

--- End Message ---