wsrp-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-primer] Markup interface

Some comments from Rex during last week's call:

a. It is good idea to set the motivation.
b. But it is inconsistent to emphasize the motivation with sub-headings
c. Should discussion on nav state belong the markup section?

I'm posting these comments to the list to seek some comments/suggestions.

Personally, I do think that we should set the motivation before getting
into details. I also agree with Rex that it may be inconsistent to draw
out subheadings for setting the motivation. Given this, how about saying
the same points without over emphasizing with headings? I think we can
still achieve the same objective without.

On the third point, based on the questions from portlet developers,
navigational state is an often confusing concept for non-portal web
developers. I personally think that the markup section motivate the
reason behind navigational state, and then show how can be used. The
messages I posted already illustrate navigational state.

Regards,

Subbu