wsrp-primer message

Subject: Reminder about Markup Interface Section Revision 3

Hi Everyone,

Because I wasn't able to get the revision of the Markup Interface
Section done before the last scheduled meeting, which was then
cancelled/postponed, I wanted to remind all that I did post that
revision June 28 with the revised section attached.

Since it was extensive and required a lot of explanatory material, I
changed the section itself in a separate document rather than as part
of the complete file, saving a bit of the overall size and number of
revisions being carried along in that file, and I did not upload it
to the documents section. I thought it would be confusing to do that,
since uploading it doesn't automatically connect it to the
explanatory Email Message, which you need to read to understand the
changes in context of our work.A reader would not be aware of
discussions, so would not notice a large departure from the rest of
the primer, which was my position regarding the previous suggested
revision. I was hoping to have some of our discussions about it
online. However, since it appears that no one had the time to
comment, I am reminding you all now.

It is on the primer subcommittee page in the Recent Email Massages
and in the archive if you missed it. I would ask that you read the
email first and/or have the email handy as you go through it, since
it isn't self-explanatory in relation to the previous version on its
own. Also there are still small issues I did not deal with because I
think need to be covered by someone who is more familiar with what
changes are needed. That is explained in the Email.

I can always upload it if you want me to do that.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks