wsrp-primer message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-primer] Proofread v0.61-edit-rex

We had a similar occurrence when producing the spec ... it suddenly shot from 1MB to 11MB without any particularly identifiable reason. Accepting all (or as many as possible) changes before saving it into a new document usually causes whatever has caused the bloat to go away.

Rich

Rex Brooks <rexb@starbourne.com>

07/21/2004 12:22 PM

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>, wsrp-primer@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
Re: [wsrp-primer] Proofread v0.61-edit-rex

Thanks Subbu,

If you do a "Save as" using the same name, it usually incorporates
all the changes in a virtually new document and that cuts down on the
size. It also helps to accept all changes before doing that and that
cuts down on carrying all of the previously tracked changes into the
"Saved as" version. I'm not sure that has anything to do with the
sudden jump in size, but it should cut down on final size.

Ciao,
Rex

--
Rex Brooks