wsrp-primer message

Subject: Request to make a correction

Someone reading the Primer brought to my attention that one paragraph
was omitted in the html file (which was present in the .doc version).

Here is the text. This should appear just after 5.2.2 heading

"Consumers can use the performBlockingInteraction operation to send user
interactions to the Producer. During this operation, portlets can
process user interactions while letting the Producer affect their state.
Note that the scope of the getMarkup operation is limited to generating
markup for a portlet without affecting the current state of the portlet.
When a user interacts with a portlet (e.g. by submitting a form), the
Consumer uses the performBlockingInteraction to send the submitted data
to the Producer. During the course of this operation, any/all of the
following may happen."

I would like to make this change. Please let me know if you have any
comments or objections.

Regards,

Subbu