wsrp-security message

Subject: [wsrp-security] [wsrp][security] user profile, Nortel LDAP schema

Mark, all,

Ok, this is kind of embarrassing, what I was referring over and over as
the Nortel standard LDAP schema is not a standard effort at this time.
It's a collaborative effort done between Nortel and Sun. I've been
hearing about that for the last year and half so often at work that I've
thought it was a real standard.

Anyhow, in a couple of weeks or so a new version of this will be ready.
Then I'll get a copy and share it with the WSRP security group to see if
we can leverage something from it.

Regards.

Alejandro.