wsrp-security message

Subject: [wsrp-security] [wsrp][security] No security telecon this week

Sorry for the late notice but I've been busy with other work commitments and
haven't had time to follow up from last week's call with minutes and next
steps.  I have however spent some time going through the P3P spec to
understand what impacts that could have on the WSRP protocol.  I've also
started looking at Passport and Liberty documentation,  to see what common
profile elements we can adopt from these(turns out that P3P defines some
standard user profile elements as well).  I'll post something in the next
day or two on this and set up an agenda for next week.

Mark.