wsrp-security message

Subject: [wsrp-security] [wsrp][security] minutes from last call and agenda for7/24 telec on

Attached are the minutes from the 7/10 telecon.  As noted in the minutes, I
took an action to review existing standards for user profile data and see
what we can re-use.  Attached is a document that gives a rough comparison of
the userdata attributes defined in various standards:  passport, vcard &
x.520, rfc2256(LDAPv.3).  I reviewed the Liberty docs and it turns out that
those specs do not define any standard userdata attributes; that's left for
a later rev of the spec.  Turns out that P3P has a pretty good userdata
schema defined and my recommendation is to adopt this for WSRP's user
profile data object.

Agenda for tomorrow's call then will be:

1.  review/discussion of user profile data comparison document
2.  P3P impacts on WSRP protocol(see followup comments in minutes from last
telecon)

If time permits, we can pick up the discussion on role scoping  and
how/whether roles and profile are related.

Call logistics:
Time:  8:00 a.m. PST(11:00 a.m. EST, 5:00 p.m. CET)
Reservationless-Plus Toll Free Dial-In Number: 877.450.3529
Reservationless-Plus International Dial-In Number: +1.706.679.6653
Conference Code: 4254674195

 <<wsrp security minutes 710 .htm>>  <<profiledata.htm>>