wsrp-webservice message

Subject: [wsrp-webservice] Re: [wsrp-wsia] web services call

Is the first problem just at the time when the tools are generating stubs
and proxies? If so, I would see relaxing it at that time as ok, but the
customization subgroup really did want this to be schema elements only.

I seem to remember that the second was a bigger problem with the stack
during deserialization. I would hate to introduce a wrapper for the
"normal" payload of the Property element, though I understand this makes
the developers job of extracting the fields more difficult.

Rich Thompson

David Ward <david.ward@oracle.com>
03/12/2003 11:34 AM