wsrp-webservice message

Subject: RE: did I miss the WSDL call?

Only Rich and I on the call this week and we finished quickly.

The only wsdl change was adding "wsrp:" to the restricted strings we define.
I'm hoping not to have to re-test for .NET as I'm out of the office all next
week, except Tuesday, which also means no sub-group call next week.

One remaining item for .NET was importing the wsdl from Visual Studio.NET.
In VS.NET 2003, the dialog now says that it found no ports and operations on
the page (i.e. the wsrp_service.wsdl "page" is incomplete) but another text
area says "found one service" and code is now generated correctly when one
clicks the "Add Reference" button.

regards,
Andre

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Jacob [mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com]
Sent: 16 April 2003 15:24
To: Andre Kramer
Cc: Rich Thompson
Subject: did I miss the WSDL call?

Hi Andre, Rich

did I miss the call?
I'm sorry I had an important meeting with my manager and showed up to late
for the call.
Now I hear only music. Is the call postponed or finished?

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com