wsrp-webservice message

Subject: [wsrp-webservice] pre-f2f conf call

Title: [wsrp-webservice] pre-f2f conf call

Dear SC,

We can discuss our slot at the f2f on next Wed's scheduled conf call. I've tried several times to attach some draft slides to the calendar event without success (but keep getting timeouts) so I've attached them to this email

regards,
Andre

<<wsrp-webservice7thf2f.ppt>>

wsrp-webservice7thf2f.ppt