wsrp-webservice message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-webservice] call

Most of the use cases in this doc require the data to be carried within
the message for design reasons.

"For design reasons, this data cannot be referenced externally, but must
be transported with the message"

Since the ultimate consumer of markup is typically a browser, IMO, these
use cases do not address the need to transport markup such that it can
be streamed efficiently by a Consumer or a Producer.

Any comments?

Regards,

Subbu