wsrp-webservice message

Subject: RE: [wsrp-webservice] conf call

Title: [wsrp-webservice] conf call
I proposed to discuss any issues found for our SC during the weekly wsrp-interop call (and on this email alias of course) SC until the March face to face in this week's TC call and that seemed acceptable.

regards,
Andre
-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Kramer [mailto:andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com]
Sent: 05 January 2004 10:03
To: wsrp-webservice@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: 'Rex Brooks'
Subject: [wsrp-webservice] conf call

Due to changed childcare arrangements, I've had to cancel the pre-scheduled wsrp transport & description SC bi-weekly call slots. As we have had little to discuss of late, I propose that we address web service issues in the WSRP Interop call. I'll raise this at the next TC call. The follow-on markup slot is unaffected and I will be opening up the call line as required from home (next Jan 14th).

regards (& a Happy New Year)
Andre