wsrp-webservice message

Subject: Groups - test_wsrp_v2_types_101204.xsd uploaded

If/When testing Rich's draft 2.0 XML Schema could you also try this variant
which uses complexType extension to let BlockingPerformInteractionResponse
and HandleEventResponse share a common "InteractionResponse" super-type?
Thanks.

I'm not proposing we structure things this way for the particular response
types;- just testing if Web Service stacks support "extension" now. That
could eliminate some redunancy from our shema in 2.0.

 -- Andre Kramer

The document named test_wsrp_v2_types_101204.xsd has been submitted by
Andre Kramer to the WSRP Description and Transport Issues SC document
repository.

Document Description:
If/When testing Rich's draft 2.0 XML Schema could you also try this variant
which uses complexType extension to let BlockingPerformInteractionResponse
and HandleEventResponse share a common "InteractionResponse" super-type?
Thanks.

I'm not proposing we structure things this way for the particular response
types;- just testing if Web Service stacks support "extension" now. That
could eliminate some redunancy from our shema in 2.0.

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-webservice/download.php/10569/test_wsrp_v2_types_101204.xsd

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-webservice/document.php?document_id=10569