Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia]: Updated alternative API

Mike,

Great, this is write up is much cleaner than the previous one.

* entity reference.

<AA-1> What is the use case for this? Do we really need it?

* API

<AA-2> Is there any reason why the updateConsumer and deregisterConsumer
functions have the ConsumerRef as a separate parameter when it's already
part of the ConsumerCtx?

<AA-3> It would be nice if we can complete the propose API. At least for
me, it will be much easier to visualize the complete lifecycle.

* Data

<AA-4> What is the use case of a consumer sending session data to the
producer (as part of the PreambleData) ?

<AA-5> The FragmentRequestData does not contain something like window state

<AA-6> FragmentResponse defines responseProperties, are those properties
to be updated in the consumer or headers to be send back to the client ?

* Session creation

<AA-7> How are you proposing session creation will happen for the
different scopes?

Thanks and regards.

Alejandro