Subject: Re: [wsia] RE: [wsrp-wsia] [wsrp][interface] How to create a proxyforWSRP services

Yes, this is the problem.  However, Carsten are you implying this is only an Axis issue?  My
understanding is that this is a reference implementation/general JAXRPC issue.  If so your suggested solution seems inappropriate for
WSRP.  I.e. Why would you suggest we define our WSDL in a way that required non-standard (hacked) JAXRPC clients?  Shouldn't we be
defining the WSDL to work with the current standard?
     -Mike-