Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Reorganization of WSRP Calls - Dial-in Numbers

>>Since Charlie mentioned in a separate email that the WSIA Tuesday calls
will continue in order to cover >>the properties interface for 1.0, isn't
there a collision with the new Tuesday call?

The WSIA Customization calls, where the property work is being wrapped up,
are Wednesday at noon eastern so there's no problem...Charlie

"Tamari, Yossi" <yossi.tamari@sap.com> on 09/17/2002 02:38:40 PM