Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Agenda for WSRP TC Call 9/19 8AM PST / 11 am EST / 5pm CET

Yes, those were the changes I have pointed to in a note yesterday or the
day before - the elapsed time for approval of new TC specs as OASIS
standards has been reduced significantly, a public review is now required
before submission.

Best regards,

Thomas

Rudnicki Joseph G CONT NSSC <RudnickiJG@NAVSEA.NAVY.MIL> on 09/18/2002