Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Wed 10/9 Noon Property/Customization call

Folks -- the WSRP draft spec has been updated with our property changes
from last week, and a summary distributed just now to the email lists.

We will meet at the regular time, Noon Eastern, tomorrow Wednesday 10/9 to
see if there are any remaining comments/updates before the Thursday
discussion with the full committee.

Charlie

Wed Oct 9
9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern
1-877-299-7551, passcode 2696#

eMeeting info:

Essentials
=========
Meeting Name            WSRP/WSIA Property meeting
Start Time        Wed Oct 9 12:00:00 2002 EDT (UTC -4)
Duration          1 hr 30 min
IBM Confidential? No
Unlisted?         No
Password?         No password
Moderator         Charles F Wiecha
Meeting Bookmark

  For IBMers
http://d02db541.southbury.ibm.com/team/emeetings_out/stconf.nsf/openMeeting?openAgent&16DBA058D58D0A4185256C4C00675386

  For Customers
http://www-125.ibm.com/team/emeetings/stconf.nsf/ExtBookmarkView/WSRP/WSIA%20Property%20meeting

(watch for URLs split across 2 lines above!)