Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [I#109] refHandle or entityHandle in cloneEntity

Date Added: 15-Oct-2002
Section: 6.3 and 6.6
Title: refHandle or entityHandle in cloneEntity
cloneEntity now takes a refHandle. This implies sessions can be cloned (RDT states that this was introduced for EDIT mode support). Do we really want to allow sessions to be cloned?
<RDT>getEntityProperties() already caught by customization group. cloneEntity() was an explicit change to support the Edit mode flow. Prior to the collapse of the entityHandle/sessionID into refHandle, this would
have either required a break in the semantics of tying each session to 1 entity or the ability to return a (logically) cloned session.
</RDT>
<ak>I think the clone session semantics need further discussuion (at f2f)?</ak>