Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] Issue #34: Do we want to define how an entity sends atitle to the portal?

We now have 2 proposals on the table:

F2F: Entity returns a simple string (preferredTitle) in MarkupResponse.

JSR168: Entity returns an array of structure with each having a string
value and a type (Mime type or use type?).

I would propose this issues move back to open and proponents of the 2
proposals post pros and cons. Sorry if I have misrepresented the JSR168
proposal ... this is what I have heard it to be.

                      Michael Freedman
                      <Michael.Freedman@        To:       wsrp-wsia <wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      oracle.com>               cc:
                                                Subject:  [wsrp-wsia] re: Issues for 10/7
                      10/15/2002 06:53
                      PM

There are few issues this week that have been marked to move from
tentative to resolved that I don't think are ready yet.  Here are the
comments for those issues:

Issue #34: Do we want to define how an entity sends a title to the
portal?
    The proposed solution doesn't match JSR semantics.  We should keep
this issue open until this is resolved [or open a new issue].

    -Mike-