Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Issue #43/#53/#82: previous window state/mode

I obsoleted #24 and added it to the new one.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wed, October 16, 2002 17:27
To: Michael Freedman
Cc: wsrp-wsia

There were 4 of these; #24 is the one left open to discuss removing the
semantics entirely.

                      Michael Freedman

                      <Michael.Freedman@        To:       wsrp-wsia
<wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      oracle.com>               cc:

                                                Subject:  [wsrp-wsia] re:
Issues for 10/7
                      10/15/2002 06:53

                      PM

There are few issues this week that have been marked to move from
tentative to resolved that I don't think are ready yet.  Here are the
comments for those issues:

Issue #43/#53/#82: previous window state/mode
     I disagree with the resolution.  The resolution should be to remove
entirely.
    -Mike-