Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] Draft v0.8

Thomas,
    I am confused.  I thought the IPR claim was made by WebCollage?  Their
statement says they have patents (and pending patents) that apply to our work.
Unfortunately they don't say what these patents are or how they apply -- hence
we can't evaluate its impact on the spec.  How can we get the details about
these impacts?
     -Mike-